LPAR registration includes:
- LPAR Conference proceedings
- Attendance at the technical sessions
- Coffee breaks
- Workshop proceedings
- Attendance of the workshop
- Lunches for October 16-19
- Reception on October 15
- Full-day excursion on October 17
- Conference dinner on October 17
- Farewell dinner on October 19
The fees are given in the table below. All fees shown below are in
|Standard registration||EUR 425||EUR 500|
|Student registration||EUR 300||EUR 350|
At least one author of each paper must pay the standard registration
fee. That is, the student registration fee only applies if
either you are not an author or you are an author of a paper
and another author of this paper pays the standard registration
fee. To qualify for a student registration fee you must be a
To qualify for an early registration you must register AND
submit a valid credit card payment by September 25th.
There are two payment methods:
- The early registration fee is paid by a
credit card (Visa or MasterCard only).
Credit card registration is being handled by the Kurt Gödel Society.
- On-site in cash (late registration only).
At the conference you will receive a printed receipt.
Please click on the this
link to register